Author, Coach, Consultant
As a Leadership Coach, Team Consultant and Type Practitioner, I have
- Coached hundreds of managers to develop their leadership skills
- Facilitated many teams to develop high performance ways of working
- Enabled clients to improve their relationships through understanding personality type
Find out how coaching can help you be more effective, successful and happy in your work, so you can make a positive difference to the people around you and to your organization.
Discover how a team workshop can build your team and enable them to work more effectively together.
Some of My Clients
Coaching has been an absolutely worthwhile process with definite visible benefits to the person being coached and to the business.
It has been fantastic working with you and I really feel you have helped me grow in my role as a leader.
Catherine is very “customer”-oriented, in listening mode while coming up with very useful suggestions, ideas and exercises. She was able to keep the group energy at a very high level and facilitated with a lot of tact and flexibility….she helped create a strong team spirit and delivered very useful outcomes.
“I help my clients work together more effectively and get the results they want.”
I lived overseas for several years and this was a life-enhancing experience and really opened my eyes to human behaviour and cultural differences
My work has continued with this underlying theme of behavioural change and personal development ever since.
I often use personality Type, (eg MBTI), Temperament and Interaction Styles to help my clients understand themselves and each other so they can work together more effectively and get the results they want.
I am a Trustee and Board member of the British Association of Psychological Type (BAPT).
Catherine’s Career Highlights
- HR posts in Ford Motor Company, Mercury Communications and Fujitsu
- Time abroad in Cairo and in Rio de Janeiro where I chaired a school governing body and completed my research and dissertation.
- Masters degree in Organisational Behaviour, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Qualifications in coaching, psychometric testing and emotional intelligence
- Established Essenwood Consulting in 2004