PUBLISHED IN AUGUST 2018
How to Get On with Anyone
Most people lack the tools to deal with awkward situations and difficult people. But what if you could find out the secrets of dealing with ANY personality type?
How to Get On with Anyone will give you the knowledge, principles and skills you need to improve your interactions with everyone, build your confidence and change your life
"I hope my book will help you to enjoy all your relationships to the full."
Catherine Stothart, Author
"So what's the book about?"
The book is about the four styles that people tend to display when they interact with others.
• Find out your style and why you connect with some people but conflict with others.
• Learn the skills and techniques to adapt your style to be a more confident and charismatic communicator.
This book is for anyone who wants to understand themselves, understand other people and build better relationships at work and at home.
It’s also a great resource for coaches to use with their clients or for leaders to coach their teams.
• Part One – work out which of the 4 different personality styles fits you and understand how they each operate.
• Part Two – recognise the personality styles in others, better understand how to get on with different types and anticipate where conflict and problems may arise.
• Part Three – use the appropriate tools and strategies for typical situations including influence and impact, communication, power and control, and building resilience.
Learn how to understand others, use your charisma and communicate effectively to build better relationships.
Endorsements for the book
"For leaders, authenticity is key and if you know and understand your own style your chances of being more effective as a leader or a human being will be greatly enhanced in your interactions with others – this book is an essential guide."
Mark Stewart, General Manager and HR Director, Airbus
"Learning about ourselves and how to relate to others is a continuous process. This practical and accessible manual, built around a proven model, will give you enormous help along that journey"
Professor of Human Capital Management at Middlesex University
"Really interactive and practical with plenty of self-assessment opportunity....you will definitely learn something valuable and immediately applicable"
"A very readable book for our times on human behaviours and the impact these have on others"
Director and Mediator, Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
"The book is delightful - well-written and I love the link with Intention and Impact - very helpful!"
Founder of the Type Academy